How to tell if lash extensions are right for you.
Getting eyelash extensions is an exciting experience and the results is meant to enhance your beauty, while minimizing your daily beauty time. However, with certain greatness comes responsibilities- one being making sure that this service is right for you.
Here are some essential questions your lash artist should ask you before any lash application.
- Are your eyes free of any symptoms/conditions of any kind, such as redness, swelling, flaky skin or broken skin? (pink eye, blepharitis dry eyes..)
- Have your eyes fully recovered from any recent eye surgeries or eye procedures? (laser)
- Nail adhesives, acrylates, or cyanoacrylate adhesives DO NOT cause you any reaction.
- You DO NOT suffer from any severe allergies. ( Do you carry an EpiPen? )
- Are you comfortable lying down for several hours with your eyes closed? (Back, hip problems, claustrophobia?)
- Are you able to avoid receiving airbrush or spray tanning during the few first hours after your application? (Hair stylist, tanning expert)
Be sure to discuss any questions you were unable to answer YES to with your lash artist to determine if eyelash extensions are still right for you.
-Team PREMIERLASH Canada