- The PremierLash Eyelash Gel Remover is suitable for all skin types. The fast-acting gel formula to remove unwanted lashes. Clinically formulated to safely dissolve cyanoacrylate adhesives without damaging the natural lash for easy and pain-free lash removal.
- Acetone free and non-toxic
- Shelf life: 6 months once opened. 18 months unopened
- Apply gel remover with a flocked applicator or micro brush
- For professional use only. For best results, apply and leave on the lashes for 5-10 minutes before gently sliding extensions off. Make sure to remove all excess PremierLash Eyelash Gel Remover before washing the eyes. Not to come into contact with eyes, eyelids, or skin. For use on eyelashes and extensions only. If contact with eyes occurs, rinse thoroughly. If irritation persists, seek medical advice.
How to Use
- Tape lower lashes down with foam tape or a gel pad as you would when applying lashes. Apply some of the PremierLash Eyelash Gel Remover. Have your client keep her eyes closed and apply remover generously to the bonded part of the eyelash extension, making sure remover surrounds each lash extension without touching the skin on the eyelid. Let set 5-10 minutes before using a micro swab or tweezer to gently slide the extensions off of the natural lashes. If lashes don’t slide off easily, wait another 5 (to 10) minutes and continue removing. After all extensions have been removed, continue by removing all remaining PremierLash Eyelash Gel Adhesive Remover with micro brushes. After all visible remover has been cleaned away, wash lashes and eyes with lash shampoo and rinse thoroughly.
- 4-Methyl-dioxolan- 2-one, 2-Oxetanone, Brij-78, Brij-52 Polyethyleneglycol , Vinyl Polymer, Sodium stearate, Methyl parabene, Propyl parabene, Collagen, Fragrance, Pigment