Frequently Asked Questions
- How long do I have to complete the training?
- How long after completing the training can I be certified?
You can become certified any time after the completion of your e-training. In order to obtain your lash certification, you will need to get 35/40 or higher result at your evaluation supervised application, second virtual meeting.
*Pictures may be required.
- Do I automatically get my certification right after completing the online training?
We believe certification is earned, not bought. The is why we ask that after you’ve soaked in all the information, and you feel confident not only in your skills but also in your knowledge, that is when you should schedule your 2nd virtual meeting. If your skills meet our certification standards, which were establish according to what is expected in the industry, you will officially be certified and obtain your certificate.
*We may ask for pictures if we feel it's necessary.
- How long will I have access to my online education?
- Do I need a license to offer lash extensions services?
- What do the virtual meetings include?
- Is the education refundable if I change my mind?
- What will I learn in my virtual meeting?
- How do I schedule my virtual meetings? Do I need a zoom account?
Yes, you will need to create yourself a zoom account, using your email address. At the very end of the online education, you will find a link that will redirect you to our scheduling platform. That being said you need to reach 100% completion to be eligible to book your virtual meetings.
For any further questions, feel free to contact us email@example.com