- Increase your retention by 30% and reduce excess fumes with PremierLash Ultra Bonder.
- The Ultra Bonder is ideal to use on all clients, classic, volume, and mega volume
- Perfect for those with sensitivities or slight irritations to curing adhesives by eliminating the source of the fumes, and therefore, the irritation
- Professional Use Only
- One bottle is enough for 200-250 clients
- Shelf life: 12 months opened. 24 months unopened
The Bonder instantly cures lash adhesive from the inside out. Drying from inside, the adhesive shrinks adding strength to the bond. Added elasticity to bonding points keeps the adhesive flexible minimizing breakage. By speeding up the curing process, lashes can be set in seconds and can be used during or after your service. Ultra Bonder also works well when environmental conditions are unfavorables due to humidity and temperature.
For professional use only. DO NOT APPLY ON SKIN. Excessive amounts on the skin may cause solution to enter into eyes and may cause discomfort. Work in a well ventilated environment.
How to Use
- Use a PremierLash Lint Free flocked applicator (one for each eye) and apply a tiny amount of Bonder on the area where the extensions are attached. Do not apply on skin. Wait 2-4 minutes after completed set before applying Bonder.
- Water, Alcohol, Propylene Carbonate, Tripeptide-1, Butylene, Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol , Keratin, Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer Dipropylene Glycol, Glycine, Serine Glutamic Acid, Aspartic Acid, Leucine, Alanine, Lysine, Arginine Tyrosine, Phenylalanine, Threonine, Proline, Valine, Isoleucine Histidine, Methionine, Cysteine, Glycerin, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Ocimum Basilicum (Basil) Extract Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit), Usnea Barbata (Lichen) Extract, Citric Acid, Biotin